Sunday 15 May 2011

The Adventure Begins

We've arrived at St Davids and booked into a nice Guest House here in the middle of Britains smallest city. We'll go for a walk later on and find somewhere for an evening meal - it won't take long to walk around the entire city, it's only slightly larger than Trafalgar Square! Whilst we're at it we'll add some credit to Jan's phone and post a card for someones anniversary.


The journey was long and uneventful - motorway all the way to just past Swansea and then A-roads that gradually slimmed down from fast dual carriageways to the equivalent of the Balcombe Road.



My bike has been reassembled and is in the shed, Jan and I are now planning how to reduce the number/weight of bags we're going to cart into each B&B - at least we haven't got the deadweight of that fake apple this time :-)


The guest house has got wifi so I've been able to log into the blog for tonights post - it makes things a lot quicker - for instance, Jan only took this photo a couple of minutes ago:

Don't I look serious!


Anyway, Jan's just made me a cup of tea, so I'm going to sign off.


The real cycling blog will start tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment