Thursday 12 May 2011

Getting close .......

Not long now before I start cycling.

I still need to:



  • change the tyres and brake pads on my bike

  • put fresh batteries in my rear light and speedo

  • pack my cycling clothes

  • pack my ordinary clothes

  • program Jans Satnav with each days destination

  • print and laminate my daily route cards

  • get a haircut

  • get the car ready (to get us to the start and be the support vehicle!)

We've already booked the accommodation for the first two nights, as well as the two nights surrounding our day off (on Jan's birthday). Jan will book the rest of the B&B's as we go along.


Monday night we'll meet up with Gary - he's already booked a table at a pub (he tells me the food is really good there).


Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment